Terminal request

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Mon Sep 4 21:15:11 CEST 2006

On Mon, 2006-09-04 at 20:37 +0200, Benedikt Meurer wrote:

> > 	Right now every instance of Terminal that is running gets it's
> > configuration from the same place.  Thus if you change the font in one
> > open terminal the font changes in all of them.  I would like to have the
> > ability to have independent configurations for each instance of Terminal
> > or to at least have a way to start it up with an alternative config file
> > (something like a -C <config> command line switch).
> >
> > 	Thoughts?
>
> That doesn't really fit into the current design, but you can of course
> file a feature request. Maybe for something Xfce 4.6.

	That works for me.  As I said, it's not something really important or
that affects my "productivity" or anything.  The real reason I even
thought of it is since Terminal can go fullscreen it would be cool to
have fonts that were close to the Linux virtual consoles (i.e. Alt-F1,
Alt-F2, etc.).

	Why?  Who knows.   :-)