ANN: Notification-daemon-xfce 0.3.6 released

JoeHill joehill at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 31 21:54:30 CET 2006

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:27:35 +0100
Mike Massonnet got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> > Can anyone give some examples of how they've used this, so I can get
> > an idea how *I* can use it?
> >

>   http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/applications/notification-daemon-xfce

Saw those :) I guess what I meant was 'what are some other funky uses
people have put this to?'. Orage takes care of my 'appointments', and I don't
have a wireless network...yet ;)

One o' those situations where I find some really cool app, then try and figure
out what I can use it for...I know, bass-ackwards, but that's me :D

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046