problem with desktop

Robby Workman xfce at rlworkman.net
Sun Oct 29 19:51:55 CET 2006

Amir Sabbagh wrote:
> I took it on www.Slacky.it <http://www.Slacky.it> the italian Slackware
> community. I'm using Slackware 10.1.

Please don't top-post, as it makes it difficult for others to
follow the thread, especially in archives.

For your icon problem, have a look at this
http://slackbuilds.rlworkman.net/xfce-4.4/
More specifically, see the actual SlackBuild script and the diff
to startxfce4.

I don't build packages for anything older than the last release
(in other words, right now, I build 11.0 and -current), but if
you have 11.0 and are interested, see the signature.  For what
it's worth, I would probably wait until 4.4rc2 is released if I
were you, because it has several bugfixes to xfdesktop (and I'll
no longer need to build Xfce against dbus).

RW (robw810)

--

http://rlworkman.net