Xfce 4.4 on Cygwin

JoeHill joehill at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 25 22:11:30 CEST 2006

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 10:17:10 -0400
Nick Deubert got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> Although there is no such libgtk,

Huh?

[joehill at node1 ~]$ rpm -qa |grep libgtk+
libgtk+2.0_0-2.8.3-4.2.20060mdk
libgtk+1.2-1.2.10-41mdk
libgtk+-x11-2.0_0-2.8.3-4mdk
*libgtk+2.0_0-devel-2.8.3-4mdk*

Yeah, I know, I've got a version mismatch.

> solved that. Thanks for your help.

Funny that it would give you exactly the same error message I get (because my
libgtk2-devel is the wrong version...long story). Did pulling down pango-devel
possibly also install the gtk-devel libs?

Anyhow, moot point, glad ya got it sorted, mate :)

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046