[Xarchiver] hangs on opening archives

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 09:32:47 CEST 2006

I have a problem with Xarchiver, that dates back from Beta2 (also present in
RC1 graphical-installer or compiling from source v.0.4.0).

Xarchiver hangs on opening almost any types of archive, especially .gz and
.bz2. As this behaviour is similar on two different systems, it's not a
problem linked to my computer. I recentently noticed that it was behaving
acceptably well with small (under 10 kb) archives, while with all the rest
it hangs.

Does anyone else have the same bahaviour?

--
Liviu