several defects and enhacement-wishes

Stefan Stuhr xfceuserslist at sstuhr.dk
Sat Oct 7 17:02:21 CEST 2006

lør, 07 10 2006 kl. 10:00 -0400, skrev Joe Klemmer:
> On Sat, 2006-10-07 at 13:29 +0200, Stefan Stuhr wrote:
>
> > I am running Ubuntu 6.06.1 LTS.
> [...]
> > I'm on (X)ubuntu 6.10 Edgy...
>
> 	It seems that there's a common thread with the majority of bug reports.
> Maybe there should be something in the FAQ about if you're running
> Xubuntu (or any *buntu derivative) please file bug report with the
> distro developers.
>
> 	Or something.

Harold Aling wrote in another e-mail:
"I just updated to the latest svn version"

I also wrote:
"I updated all of Xfce to latest SVN yesterday."

I don't know about Harold, but I use the SVN version from svn.xfce.org.
Not some Xubuntu version of Xfce, but the upstream development SVN
version. That's why I use Ubuntu, and not Xubuntu; I want to install
Xfce SVN myself and keep it updated.

Stefan