Too many Network Managers

joshua crocker josh61980 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 00:30:12 CEST 2006

Hey I have an interesting problem.  When I boot up my computer 8 instances of network manager run.  If you don;t know it's a program for switching wireless networks for wifi cards.  I started them when my comp was being odd and they never started, and next time I rebooted they were there.  If I try to remove them they show up next time  I reboot.  I would like to cut the number down to one if at all possible, any thoughts?