xfce4-appfinder - libxfcegui4.so.4 not found

Bruno Jesus XFCE myxfce at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 05:15:14 CET 2006

When trying to run xfce4-appfinder I get this error :

xfce4-appfinder: error while loading shared libraries:
libxfcegui4.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

I'm currently running xfce svn and everything was installed in the
default locations (no -prefix given to any app).

The lib exists and is located in this path.
/usr/local/lib/libxfcegui4.so.4

Every other xfce components run very well including thunar and xarchiver.

Regards,
Bruno.

--
Dê-me uma alavanca e um SO livre e moverei o mundo!