I cannot get the shutdown and reboot options

JoeHill joehill at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 24 09:30:17 CET 2006

On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 18:35:41 +1100
Terry got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> Sorry.  I didn't mean to upset you, dearie.  8-)

Weeeellll, think of it this way. It's kinda like someone saying 'oh, that
Linux, it's so counterintuitive... '

I'm no big fan of vi either...er...wait! I meant 'I don't use vi much'! Oh
crap, here comes the vinquisition... ;-)

Anyway, it's not just an 'editor', which is why you're getting frustrated,
perhaps. I've always thought using vi to edit simple config files was like
using a hammer to kill an ant, but it always seems to default to that, except
on my XUbuntu boxes, which default to nano :-)

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046