Always on Top

Odenthal, James P james.odenthal at accusort.com
Mon Nov 20 06:02:02 CET 2006

________________________________

From: xfce-bounces at xfce.org on behalf of JoeHill
Sent: Sun 11/19/2006 11:21 AM
To: xfce at xfce.org
Subject: Re: Always on Top

On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 14:36:54 -0800
Odenthal, James P got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> My customer will not tolerate her window covered.  Any suggestions?

I don't expect you to say, and it's damn well none of my business, I know, but
I'm _dying_ of curiosity as to what the heck this dialogue is and why it is so
critical for it to rule the desktop ;-)

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046

The product measures size of parcels as they speed by on a conveyor.  The government's "legal-for-trade" certification agency requires a display.  If on PC, it must never be covered.  Yet we need access to other dialogs, setups.  The display is 2 lines, last two boxes. Small enough put along bottom.  Under setup we want to see expanded list, last 10/20 boxes.  Maybe a dock, or a toolbar would work better?   I've got 56 hours to demo time....

JimO

immediately.