[Terminal] open tab in existing window

JoeHill joehill at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 20 03:45:13 CET 2006

On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 20:55:51 -0500
Blake Smith got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> It would be nice if gaim-text could attatch to an already running gaim
> process, that way you could access your AIM from anywhere quite easily
> without really having to switch clients.

Could you not do that with screen? Leave gaim-text running inside a screen
session on your home box, ssh in, and reattach. Assumes you have access to SSH,
but from what you say, it sounds like you do...

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you though. That would be par for the course for
me ;)

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046