[Terminal] open tab in existing window

Blake Smith blithe at silenceisdefeat.org
Mon Nov 20 02:55:51 CET 2006

It would be nice if gaim-text could attatch to an already running gaim
process, that way you could access your AIM from anywhere quite easily
without really having to switch clients.

Until then, I'll stick to bitlbee. I'm an irc addict to the core. :P

But yes, I really am a console junky when you get down to it. I would
have all of my programs running in a terminal if I could.

-Blake

On Fri, Nov 10, 2006 at 03:56:42PM -0500, JoeHill wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 13:53:56 -0500
> Joe Klemmer got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:
>
> > 	Heh, I have two virtual desktops dedicated to *terms.  I have one per
> > ssh, one root and somewhere between 1 and 6 sitting at $HOME waiting for
> > me.
>
> ...for the console junkie, not sure if you use Gaim, but 2.0 now comes with a
> text-mode interface :-)
>
> --
> JoeHill / RLU #282046

-Blake Smith