Xfce panel-2 menus -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Wed Nov 15 14:58:24 CET 2006

                   I've installed FC6 Linux on this computer and the
                   current version of xfce provided by YUM which
                   identifies itself as follows:

                   Xfce 4 Desktop Environment
                   version 4.3.99.2 (Xfce 4.4 RC2)

                   In the past I've been able to click on the xfce
                   panel and get a menu that would permit me to select
                   from a list of applications.  I assume that I can do
                   the same with this version but so far it wants to
                   create a new icon for each app. that can be launched.

                   If someone can tell me how to create a menu/list it
                   would be appreciated.
                   *
                   *
                   Thanks.