XFCE vs. FVWM

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Mon Nov 13 17:32:12 CET 2006

On Mon, 2006-11-13 at 16:59 +0100, Stephan Hässelbarth wrote:

> Wow. This is another example of "always write an email in the same way
> as you would write a letter to your mother." Respects, Joe.

	Thank you Stephan.  It would have been better without all the
miss-spelled words, though.  My ability to spell English is extremely
poor.  I have to rely on spell checkers quite a bit.  The problem with
that, as you can see from my original email, is that if I mistype a word
that is itself a real word, the spell checker doesn't catch it.