RSS plugin for Xfce 4 Panel

JoeHill joehill at sympatico.ca
Sat Nov 11 09:26:48 CET 2006

On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 09:31:43 +0200
Stavros Giannouris got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> And yes, the RSS-plugin source seems to be gone anyway, but I happen to
> have it around, so here it is:
> http://stavrosg.serverhive.com/files/xfce4-rss-plugin-0.0.1.tar.bz2

Thanks for your help.

Funny, pyxfce built and installed fine (or so it seems), as well as feedparser,
but when I do ./configure on the RSS plugin, I get:

checking for python module xfce4... no
configure: error: not found

I tried passing LIBDIR=/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/xfce4 (as instructed
during the installation of pyxfce), still no go :-\

Hints? Tips? More brains? ;)

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046