[Terminal] open tab in existing window

JoeHill joehill at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 10 19:31:15 CET 2006

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 10:11:28 -0500
Joe Klemmer got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> (plus I don't use tabs in terms; I'm a dinosaur and prefer one term per
> process or command).

Oh, but the wonders of screen...a coupla terms, and all the processes are
there, running happily...even without the term (detach!).

Plus you save a whole whack of screenspace. If I had a term open for every ssh
connection...or that could just be I have too many freakin' computers ;)

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046