Xfce 4.4 RC2 released!

Jean-Francois Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Tue Nov 7 09:27:05 CET 2006

On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 09:11:31 +0100, Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac at corsac.net> wrote:

> As a side note, I have a question:
> it seems that xfprint.png was removed from xfprint4 to enable it to use
> a themed icon, but now it doesn't show any icon anymore in Settings
> Manager, even if I use Rodent icon theme. What icon should be used now,
> and how can I be sure that it's displayed correctly for all users ?

Yeah i forgot to modify two .desktop files and to provide a fallback icon, my bad.
It's now fixed in SVN, that's the only change so far maybe you could use the SVN
version. Otherwise the icon to use is the themable 'printer' icon. I use the one
from Tango as default/fallback

--
Jean-Francois Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>