Xfce 4.4 RC2 released!

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at corsac.net
Tue Nov 7 09:11:31 CET 2006

On dim, 2006-11-05 at 18:08 +0100, Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> Please help us making Xfce 4.4 the best Xfce release ever, download
> it,
> try it, help us fixing it!

Debian Packages are available (using http://www.corsac.net/?rub=xfce).
As always, those packages may (or may not) be those which will be
uploaded to Debian Unstable. Tests are welcome :) Follow instructions on
the webpage.

As a side note, I have a question:
it seems that xfprint.png was removed from xfprint4 to enable it to use
a themed icon, but now it doesn't show any icon anymore in Settings
Manager, even if I use Rodent icon theme. What icon should be used now,
and how can I be sure that it's displayed correctly for all users ?

Regards,

--
Yves-Alexis