How can I disable/change Alt-Tab?

John Coppens john at jcoppens.com
Sat May 20 16:29:09 CEST 2006

On Sat, 20 May 2006 09:15:48 +0200
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:

> No, you're not, customizing alt+tab is not allowed anymore in xfwm4 4.4.

Well, reducing the choices of the user is not progress, I'm afraid. And,
Alt-Tab for mc is much more important to me than the task selector, which
I haven't used at all - ever (I mostly know where my programs are
running).

Just reading about other WM's and found this text:

"A strong point of Xfce is its ease of configuration - it is driven
entirely by the mouse. The latest version features drag and drop, session
management, translations for numerous languages, including support for
multi-byte character sets, and numerous other features."

I guess this has just been limited a lot - I detected 40-odd shortcuts
previously configurable with only 4 I found now?

Please do reinstate Alt_tab configging...

John