OT: mouse gestures

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Wed May 10 02:34:31 CEST 2006

On Sun, 2006-05-07 at 16:51 -0700, Nic Stevens wrote:

> 1.0.8?
>
> run yum update firefox

	I'll likely just blow off everything on the laptop and install FC5 from
scratch.  I did try doing that on my main system a few weeks/months back
but yum barfed on some dependency that it couldn't find.  If I ever find
the damned box all the cables were packed in I'll get my main system up
and try it.  Reminder: Don't let movers pack your equipment.  Always
pack it yourself.

> It's up to 1.5.0.2 and it's up to date on my partner's FC4 install on
> her laptop through nightly yum updates. There are security implications
> to running older firefox versions.

	There's been lots of fixes coming through updates so 1.0.8 should be
patched up tight but it's always good to check and not just rely on the
automation to take care of things.

Thanks,
Joe