OT: mouse gestures

Don Christensen djc at cisco.com
Mon May 8 06:45:08 CEST 2006

Joe Klemmer wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-05-07 at 00:07 -0400, Andrew Conkling wrote:
>
>>> Question:
>>>         Is there any way to turn off gestures in Firefox (and everything else,
>>> for that matter)?
>> Do you have a mouse gestures extension installed?
>
> 	For Firefox?  I doubt it.  I only have two or three extensions
> installed at the moment.  I'm still on FC4 on the laptop so it's Firefox
> 1.0.8 right now.

Are you using an IBM laptop with both the pointer stick thing and a
track pad?  On my T43p, the heel of my palm brushes the track pad and
the pointer jumps around.  It's not so bad since I disabled the touch
click feature.

If you're in this boat, try www.thinkwiki.org.

-Don

--
Don Christensen       Senior Software Development Engineer
djc at cisco.com         Cisco Systems, Santa Cruz, CA