pager plugin mousewheel switch workspace

Andrew Conkling andrew.conkling at gmail.com
Mon May 8 20:37:42 CEST 2006

On 5/8/06, Maximilian Schleiss <maxschleiss at bluewin.ch> wrote:
> Hi,
> is there a way to disable the mousewheel action of switching workspaces
> when the mouse pointer is on the pager? My problem is that I have a
> laptop and use the synaptics driver which has a very handy option to
> enable the far right vertical side of the touchpad to act as a wheel to
> scroll in documents.

I too have this driver and have more or less gotten used to staying
away from the right edge.  How often are you over the pager and moving
the mouse?

Also, something I've considered but never actually done is to put some
sort of "bump" on the edge to indicate where the border actually is.
I've seen Gateways that have this built in (maybe the only good thing
about them) but I can't think of a way to do this that wouldn't be
ugly.  (Any ideas would be most appreciated.)

HTH,
Andrew