Let's try and do some editing

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sat May 6 20:37:52 CEST 2006

	It would be good if people would edit their replies a bit.  I'm not
specifically bagging Foxy for this, there are many others, but this is
just a perfect example.  This is a one line reply.  See if you can find
the reply.

	As a reminder, delete unneeded portions of replies and only keep the
pertinent lines of the quote.