Will using KDE programs use too much system resources?

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Wed May 3 03:54:54 CEST 2006

On Sun, 2006-04-30 at 18:04 -0400, Erik Harrison wrote:

> Other than the desktop switching buttons, Joe, what is missing in the
> current 4.4 betas?

	As far as I can tell, just a good theme.  I looked at some of the
themes on whereveritwas that someone pointed me to but they were all in
png format with gtkrc files as opposed to themerc files.  I'd give it a
go trying to make one but I'm far worse in going graphic stuff than I am
at coding C.  I want to get beta 2 and give it more of a test drive.  I
haven't been able to give beta 1 much air time due to outside
interferences.  Don't you just hate when that so call "real life" gets
in the way of hacking?