Just installed the beta, a few questions...

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Tue May 2 14:08:06 CEST 2006

On Tue, 02 May 2006 07:58:40 -0500, Nick Deubert wrote:

> I have a gtk issue with the arrows in all the menus. It was tough to
> find a spot i could take a screenshot of without losing the menu when
> focus changed, be here is the launcher dialog, notice the huge arrow
> for the icon: http://nd.dyndns.org:81/downloads/giant_arrows.jpg

My arrow is as large as yours. I don't see the problem here. Isn't it
scaled according to the size of the combo box anyway?

BTW, Jasper, how about aligning the entry labels on the right, next to
the entries? It looks a bit strange at the moment, especially in
German, where "Bezeichnung" is longer than "Befehl"/"Name".

- Jannis