Just installed the beta, a few questions...

Nick Deubert ndeubert at optonline.net
Tue May 2 14:58:40 CEST 2006

Hey everyone the 4.4 looks like its coming along really nicely.
I like how the panel properties dialogs are no longer modal and how much
easier they can be configured.
Also this is the first time I've installed Terminal(always used xterm
before) and I really like the transparency and th ability to get rid of
the border and title bar.

Now for a couple questions... (i skimmed bugzilla for these with no success)
The workspaces don't wrap anymore?

Can i move arrows for the panel button menus to the top so they are not
on the right like i could in 4.2?

I have a gtk issue with the arrows in all the menus. It was tough to
find a spot i could take a screenshot of without losing the menu when
focus changed, be here is the launcher dialog, notice the huge arrow for
the icon: http://nd.dyndns.org:81/downloads/giant_arrows.jpg
I deleted any gtkrc files i had and when i move my whole .config folder
it goes away but i don't want to have to redo all my settings. So does
anyone have a tip as to where to look for setting this?

A little feedback for discussion... When creating a new launcher and I
select "other" for the icon I don't like how it automatically opened the
browser. I prefer to just enter the name there (i.e. "gaim") so the icon
will still change with the theme.
Thanks,
Nick