Disappearing Panel

Stefan Stuhr xfceuserslist at sstuhr.dk
Tue May 2 01:33:05 CEST 2006

tir, 02 05 2006 kl. 00:00 +0100, skrev Edward Barrow:
> I have, however, solved the problem by the elementary method of
> running
> xfce4-panel from a terminal. Still curious to know where this command
> is
> called in the first place, but now that it´s working again, it´s not
> top priority to find out!

It's because of the session manager. You must have saved your session
when you logged out (or rebooted) after Xfce4-panel crashed. When Xfce
starts, the session manager will only run the applications in the
current session. Thus, if Xfce4-panel isn't in the current session, it
won't get started.

> Edward

Stefan