Disappearing Panel

Edward Barrow edward at copyweb.co.uk
Tue May 2 01:00:41 CEST 2006

Peter Hummers wrote:
> On Mon, 01 May 2006 22:18:12 +0100
> Edward Barrow <edward at copyweb.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>I´ve just got XFCE working how I like it in a new Debian installation
>>when suddenly the Panel disappears, even when I reboot.
>

> It's not auto-hiding? See Settings > Xfce 4 Panel Settings

No, that wasn´t the problem. I had it on autohide when it was working,
but it stopped returning.

I have, however, solved the problem by the elementary method of running
xfce4-panel from a terminal. Still curious to know where this command is
called in the first place, but now that it´s working again, it´s not a
top priority to find out!

Thanks for the swift reply.

Edward