newbie question

Amir Sabbagh almucantarat at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 09:34:47 CEST 2006

Hi,
i can't help you for the question n°1.
for the second question, you have to modify your /etc/fstab file with a text
editor, adding this line(for example):

/dev/sda1       /mnt/usbpen      vfat         noauto,user,async,rw      0
0

where:
/dev/sda1 is the where the pen is plugged in (you can see it with "dmesg" on
a terminal after you connected the pen)
/mnt/usbpen is where you want to mount the pen.

hope this will help

Amir