Screensaver Question

JoeHill joehill at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 7 05:41:59 CET 2006

Hey all,

I set the advanced option in the screensaver so that the display would go into
standby after 20 mins. Seems I just should have left it the way it was, cuz now
the Power Management settings don't seem to be working. The screensaver still
works, ie., the screen goes blank after 10 mins as per my setting, but it never
goes into standby or powers down.

I did restart the daemon after making the changes, and the power management box
is checked.

To be sure it's something I'm missing, but I can't see what that would be.

Thanks!

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org