Can't get rid of Gnome Desktop

Timothy White xfce.users at weirdo.bur.st
Mon Mar 6 01:35:00 CET 2006

> Part of the problem's on my end anyhow, right click button on my mouse is
> wearing out after 3 years of heavy use. M$ does build some things right...

It does? I think my middle click wears out more than my right click.
Alt+F2 get hit the most when I wish to start something, or the xfce
menu on the panel. The most common apps each have an icon on the
panel, and the less common, but still heavily used apps, are only 2
clicks away, hidden behind small menus on the panel.
My desktop is not often seen, except when changing virtual desktops! :-D

Still, each to his own, we all work differently, and I guess being a
cli user, I use the mouse a lot less than some people who grew up on
Windows, are used windows for a large portion of their life ;-)

Tim
--
Linux Counter user #273956