Can't get rid of Gnome Desktop

JoeHill joehill at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 5 15:51:27 CET 2006

On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 11:01:20 +0100
Olivier Fourdan got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> It's definitely more than preliminary; as it's fully functionnal. xffm
> maps its own fake root window just like xfdesktop.
>
> Simply quit xfce w/out saving the session.

Actually, I finally figured out it was xffm-desktop running, not nautilus, and
just killed it and ran xfdesktop & again.

I'm assuming though, that if one wanted to run xffm without it taking over the
desktop, that this is an option? Ya, ya, I'll check the docs... ;-)

Part of the problem's on my end anyhow, right click button on my mouse is
wearing out after 3 years of heavy use. M$ does build some things right...

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org