error compiling xffm

Foxy foxy at on-the-hill.me.uk
Fri Mar 3 19:33:14 CET 2006

Edscott Wilson Garcia wrote:

> On Wed, 1 Mar 2006, Foxy wrote:
>

>> Edscott Wilson Garcia wrote:

>>> That's weird. Neither dbh nor libtubo have any translations and no need
>>> for building the po directory. The directory should not even exist...
>>>
>>> regards,

>> and still it exists...
>>
>>> :~/CVS/xffm/libtubo$ ls
>>> AUTHORS     compile       doc           libtubo.pc.in
>>> mkinstalldirs  README
>>> autogen.sh  configure.ac  gtk-doc.make  libtubo.spec.in
>>> NEWS           src
>>> ChangeLog   COPYING       INSTALL       Makefile.am
>>> po             TODO
>>> :~/CVS/xffm/libtubo/po$ ls
>>> POTFILES.in
>>>
>> any idea how to fix it?
>>

> It shouldn't exist there in the first place. I can't remember how it got
> there, but being there is a bug. This is now fixed in svn. libtubo/po and
> dbh_1.0/po are now removed.
>
> regards,

thanks a lot, itt compiled fine now.

I've got another problem. Since xfce 4.3.0svn made its way to Ubuntu
Dapper I used it from repositories. However, xffm is not there, so I
compiled it from svn. Now I cannot figure out how to get xffm plugin in
mcs manager to be able to configure it.

I've got the following packages installed:

libxfce4mcs-client3
libxfce4mcs-dev
libxfce4mcs-manager3
xfce4-mcs-manager
xfce4-mcs-manager-dev
xfce4-mcs-plugins

I wonder which one  may need to reinstall to get xffm mcs plugin? I have
already tried obvious xfce4-mcs-plugins but no avail.