ANNOUNCE: Verve Plugin 0.2.0 Released

Wiktor Grebla greblus at wp.pl
Fri Mar 3 12:32:01 CET 2006

On Fri, Mar 03, 2006 at 12:13:07AM +0100, Jannis Pohlmann wrote:

> No important new features this time, just a few bugfixes and new
> translations (German, French, Dutch, Japanese, Basque and Vietnamese
> are supported now).

Hi, I see that the entry size is correct in this version :) Thanks!

I've an idea/question: i use xfrun4 and when i press alt+f2 it
pops-up with the focus and cursor to enter a command. Is there any
chance to implement such a behaviour, i mean to place the cursor in
verve's entry widget after a keyboard shortcut (e.g. starting a
command telling verve to grab the cursor)? It could save some clicking.

> Regards,
> Jannis

Cheers,
W.

--
Mencken and Nathan's Fifteenth Law of The Average American:
	The worst actress in the company is always the manager's wife.