Can't get rid of Gnome Desktop

Andrew Conkling andrew.conkling at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 19:43:00 CET 2006

On 3/1/06, Robin Haswell <rob at digital-crocus.com> wrote:
> Yeah that sounds more like it.
>
> -Rob

Actually, Robin, whan you mentioned is a separate thing.  It will
prevent Nautilus from starting the desktop when you open the
filemanager, whereas the FAQ just mentions how to get xfdesktop back.
Your suggestion is also a desired thing and IMO should be included in
the FAQ.

http://aconkling.blogspot.com