Panel Problems

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jun 30 15:10:07 CEST 2006

   Yesterday I wrote about trying to get the sensors plugin to work. When it
didn't (too many missing dependencies), I removed it. THis morning the panel
crashes when startx runs. Re-installing the Slackware package for -4.2.3.2, I
no longer get the crash, but the panel comes up without the virtual desktops
visible, and it never finishes loading. That is, the clock continues to show
and none of the applications open when I exited are loaded.

   What do you suggest I do to get a functioning system again?

TIA,

Rich