A Couple of Plug-in Questions

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jun 30 01:19:44 CEST 2006

On Thu, 29 Jun 2006, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:

> You've snagged a version of the sensors plugin for the 4.4 panel.  One of
> the older releases (don't know which) should work with the 4.2 panel.

Brian,

   Had to go all the way to the first one there: 0.7.0. It would be helpful if
plugin versions were marked for the xfce4 versions with which they work.

   But, as it turns out, I'm missing half the dependencies required. Oh, well.

   More important is getting the battery indicator working on the notebook.
Any ideas on that?

Thanks,

Rich