Font selection

John Coppens john at jcoppens.com
Wed Jun 28 07:41:47 CEST 2006

Hello people...

I'm running 4.4beta1 and I'm having some trouble selecting the font for
the desktop. Simply put - the font used (whichever one selected) is
always the same, even though the size of the font does change.

So, even if I change to FreeMono 15, the type is still Sans-like, but the
size changed to 15. Is this still a problem with the User Preferences
dialog?

I found two fonts in the config files - in gtk.xml and in xfwm4.xml.

The edited font type + size went into gtk.xml, but I have the impression
that the actual type is taken from xfwm4.xml... (and size from gtk.xml).

John