xfce4.4b1 screenie

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Wed Jun 28 00:34:18 CEST 2006

Sergey Manucharyan wrote:

>> 	Someone was working on a CDE-like window switcher plug-in so
>> if that ever comes to be you'll see even older old school shots.  :-)
>
> The directory name... "My Downloads"... is not a "sign" of old
> school :) :)

	Heh, that's the sign of one lazy @$$ old timer who just let the
defaults fall where they may.

> ...as I've understood, it's not possible anymore to put
> launchers' triangles on the top?... :(

	Yeah, I know.  It's not a deal breaker or anything but the fundamental
roots of Xfce was as a CDE-like environment.  I realize that it's grown
a lot since then but it would have been nice to keep the roots available
as one potential configuration option.