Problems with xfce 4.2 and suse 10.0 ! plz help me!

Alaios alaios at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 14:16:17 CEST 2006

Thx a lot i have added the source u gave me (and concurrently turned off the other sources)...byut still caqnt find any packages that is listed here
http://xfce-goodies.berlios.de/packages.php

Scott Jones <scottj.org at gmail.com> wrote: On Tuesday 20 June 2006 18:00, Alaios wrote:

> C) I have tried also to install the xfce-goodies but i
> have stuck all time to dependecy problems.. Guys its
> time u create some rpm packages for the suse sexy
> users :)

Add http://packman.inode.at/suse/10.0 as a YaST source.  Bernhard Walle
packages Xfce and goodies for SUSE 10.x under the Packman banner.