Recently used documents in the menu

Joël Bajot joel.bajot.abonnements at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 23:01:00 CEST 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to find a way to turn the .recently-used file into a submenu,
containing each recently-used entry as a link. I think the only way to
do it is to rewrite the .recently-used file into an external menu file,
but does anyone have a clue on how to make it dynamically updated to
reflect changes directly into the menu - if ever possible, of course ?

Does anyone have another solution to get an easy access to recently used
documents without having to open a file manager (e.g from a panel
plugin, maybe...) ?

Thanks,

Joël