What bug report? (Re: Where to report bugs? [WAS: about symbolic links on Desktop])

nusret nbalci_l at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 3 20:38:44 CEST 2006

> Also, I feel like someone
> bringing up their
> academic credentials should be some sort of
> variation of Godwin's Law.

It was just an opening sentence to explain why and how
i have the observation that followed. Being a
"candidate" is not a very big credential to brag
about. *You* missed the point, because you don't
really read. It's up to you, but at least don't reply
if you don't read what's being said.

> If anyone feels the need to respond to this mail,
> you've missed the point.
>
> 	-brian

I don't think so: whatever I missed, I caught the
point that we would not be able to communicate in a
civil manner. Also, honestly, I don't know how long
time-honored such discussions are, but for some reason
I am not surprised.

Also read the title: "What bug report(blah blah...)?".
the fact that somebody kept the old title in
parentheses doesn't mean the topic is not diverted and
original topic was not changed.

Now the thread can die, I don't care.
Nusret