What bug report?(Re: Where to report bugs? [WAS: about symbolic links on Desktop])

Stefan Stuhr xfceuserslist at sstuhr.dk
Sat Jun 3 02:13:09 CEST 2006

fre, 02 06 2006 kl. 16:59 -0700, skrev nusret:
> I don't know why people keep bringing this up, but
> there is no way anybody but the developers can keep up
> with the latest SVN. Sorry, but this doesn't make
> sense to me.

I disagree. It isn't that hard; I do it.

First, use an RSS feed reader (e.g. Liferea) with the following feed:
http://svn.xfce.org/rss.php?repname=xfce4&path=/&rev=0&sc=1&isdir=1

Second, use one of the scripts for Xfce SVN. They makes it easy to keep
Xfce SVN up2date. It's even possible to make a script that only updates
selected components, so you don't have to recompile all of Xfce every
other day.

> Regards,
>
> Nusret

Stefan