about symbolic links on Desktop

nusret nbalci_l at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 07:11:19 CEST 2006

--- Mike Massonnet <mmassonnet at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thu, 1 Jun 2006 21:47:31 -0700 (PDT) - nusret
> <nbalci_l at yahoo.com>
> wrote :
>
> > By the way, I just noticed (by accident) that
> there is
> > a third menu: when you click both mouse buttons at
> the
> > same time you get something about workspaces :).
>
> You should have a look inside Settings > Desktop and
> the tab
> Behaviour.
>
> Take your time to discover the rest of Xfce ;)
>
> Mike.

Yep, i thought my mouse has no middle button :). It
has a wheel though, and apparently it counts. On the
other hand, I don't know what's the connection between
"both buttons at the same time" and the middle click.
Is it some sort of emulation for mice with only two
buttons? Whatever, good to know; except I'm not used
to multiple workspaces :), so I didn't notice this
before...

Nusret