Is it possible to print?

Nikolas Arend Nikolas.Arend at gmx.net
Fri Jul 28 16:45:36 CEST 2006

>>> Does it start and if not, what is the output (i.e. any error messages,
>>> is it crashing with a segmentation fault)?
>>>

>> So it is. Please inform me, when the bug is being fixed.
>>

> I agree that shouldn't occur, but the best way to report a bug is not
> putting 2 lines in post on a too long thread and then hope the dev saw
> it and took note of it. If you wanna be sure it won't be forgotten fill
> a bug report on bugs.xfce.org
>
> I'll try to fix it ASAP anyway

Rainer, to make fixing more easy, you could run xfprint4 in gdb (a
debugger), if you have it installed, and attach the output to the bug
report.
Although your xfprint binary does most likely not contain extra debug
information, it may be helpful nonetheless. What you do is (in a terminal)

$ gdb xfprint4 <ENTER>

At the next gdb prompt you type
(gdb) run <ENTER>

When the program has crashed, type