missing window decorations with openoffice windows

Vincent Groenewold vincentgroenewold at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 13:42:56 CEST 2006

> Hrm, I don't quite understand this... what does xfdesktop have to do
> with window decorations?

Weren't you talking about the windows themselves? I mean, you're able to
open a program, but not to move it around, right? When I had that problem,
it was solved by executing xfdesktop, for some reason.
Running xfwm4 from a term doesn't work either?

> I started it from an xterm, but it didn't seem to help my problem... are
> you suggesting that it needs to be running before xfwm etc?

Not sure there, I think xfdesktop starts after xfwm.

> Cool, a failing upgrade gives quite a bit of UI understanding. :)
>
> Uh... glad to be of service, I think :)

No, I meant my failure in the past with beta2. :)

Cheerz, Vincent