[ANNOUNCE] First Xfce4-notes-plugin release

juha kautto.juha at kolumbus.fi
Mon Jul 24 11:43:54 CEST 2006

Mike Massonnet wrote:

>Hello,
>
>  I have released the first version of xfce4-notes-plugin for the 4.4
>panel, with multiple notes support through a notebook.  It is available
>on the Goodies website[1].
>

>Mike

Thanks Mike,

This was the only remaining plugin that I missed from 4.2

Couple of enhancement suggestions:
I found it rather difficult to hit the number instead of x
when accessing the notes in tabs. Perhaps it would be better
to put that x (close=delete) to somewhere else instead to
that close to the tab. Or perhaps there is another way to
change the tab?

Colour control is gone?
It is not possible to rename headers anymore?
It is not possible to change the size of the note window?

/Juha