xfwm problem?

Vincent Groenewold vincentgroenewold at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 07:45:29 CEST 2006

Well, I don't have a /lib/xfce4/mcs-plugins, I do have a
/usr/lib/xfce4/mcs-plugins. And it has only a couple of files in it ;

display_plugin.a
display_plugin.la
exo stuff
fm_plugin
keyboard_plugin
mouse_plugin
screensaver_plugin
ui_plugin

I re-emerged the mcs-plugins several times, but no more came up. I'm
probably missing a plugin-settings-file or something belonging to 4.2. aaaah
:) Perhaps I should re-install linux.