xfwm problem?

Vincent Groenewold vincentgroenewold at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 12:18:36 CEST 2006

Ok, manually starting xfwm4 worked. I saw a failure with starting the
mcs-manager. Same one as I had before with other packages, so probably I
didn't remove all components of xfce4.2 mcs properly yet. I'll do that and
recompile.

I was wondering though, why xfwm4 didn't start automatically... Ah well,
perhaps it's a good idea to warn people on the main xfce-page when
compiling, to remove all components of previous versions first.