Comiling problem

Vincent Groenewold vincentgroenewold at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 22:58:17 CEST 2006

I think I found the problem. I was compiling everything manually. Thereby
missing packages which the compilation process needed. It seems that xfce
4.4 needs quite a few more than 4.2. Now I'm unmasking the packages in
gentoo and didn't run into problems anymore. Hope to be abe to use it soon!

Thanks for the help,

Vincent